Friday, July 26, 2013

amazon kindle fire hd 7″ review by Keith Junor

http://earn30000permonth.com/kindlefirehd7 Amazon Kindle Fire Hd 7″ Review


I received my kindle fire. I had a hard time deciding between the HD, this, and the paperwhite. I decided on this one, because I really thought I’d like the immersion reading. I have an audible account and I’ve been reading along to the audiobooks. It’s amazing how fast I can get through the books (at 3x speed) and I really retain the info. The immersion reading is super-easy to use and definitely worth upgrading to this. The whole point of the kindle is to read more, and this new feature makes it possible to read 2 or 3 times as many books in the same amount of time. I’m an average-speed reader and was able to read 4 books (with the help of the audiobook reading pace) in the last 30 days and one was the 800+ page Stephen king, “11/22/63″.


I also tested out the text to speech. It’s a lady’s voice and much, much, easier to understand than the text to speech on my kindle keyboard. It also has many speed options and I think it reads faster than my kindle keyboard version. I am very, very pleased with it.


It is much more responsive than the previous kindle fire I’m upgrading from.


If you are worried about the free offers, don’t be. I DETEST commercials and advertising so much, I quit reading magazines and watching television. The offers only show on the startup, no big deal. I already took advantage of a $5.00 credit for amazon video. I was able to rent two movies and it only cost me 89 cents, when it was said and done, and I was planning on renting Hunger Games tonight, anyway. So, so far, I don’t mind the offers at all.


My favorite feature is the immersion reading and the text-to-speech improvements. I also downloaded all the free kindle books with the free audiobooks for the immersion experience. These are books I always wanted to read,but never had the discipline to just read them. Reading and listening to those books are worth the price of this new gadget, IMO.


Way to go, Amazon, for a great product and a great price!


P.S.

I have an iPad, and the last time I went on vacation, I left it at home and brought only my fire and kindle keyboard. I didn’t miss my iPad at all and this new gen fire is even better. Seriously, it’s that good. For more Kindle reviews go here:

http://earn30000permonth.com/kindlefirehd7 kindle fire hd 7″ Review









via WordPress http://kj1010blog.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/amazon-kindle-fire-hd-7-review-by-keith-junor/

No comments:

Post a Comment